[SONG REVIEW] Lindiwe - ByLwansta


You know what's weird, we all angry at something or the other, internally. Happy people are angry at all the pessimism. Pessimists are angry for no reason. I'm angry to realize that this song was released on the 3 August 2015. I'm also angry at the fact that real artists like this don't make front covers of certain tabloids, or blogs. Fortunately I am happy that I found this song.

Most of us related to this song. I went to high school being the coconut kid, English was always a turn off for some black girls. I had a girl I liked. She never felt the same way. (Bullshit aside, Karma came through for the boy, so it's all good now, I don't think I'm sour anymore...hopefully). Look, at the end of the day, this beautiful song ByLwansta, sampling frequent collaborator Kimosabe's 'I just want to be happy' for the hook is nostalgic like that. The story is something you know, but every time you hear it, it feels renewed, like someone else's interpretation of heartbreak is...more difficult to deal with. Almost everyone knows someone with this story. The YouTube performance was done in Germany, and it's crazy to find he's an independent artist...in South Africa. Worth a watch. Think Differently? Let us know in the comment section below.

P.S. 2 Years fam. 2 Years. and still we didn't know of this song.

YouTube Colours Perfomance Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRDGJSq5oYE

#ChilledVibesAndCereal

Comments

Popular Posts